Del Webb Residents: you must purchase a daily pass to access Waterbug Pool.
Pool passes are $12.50 per person. Valid for 1 calendar day. Excludes holidays & lifestyle events.
WATERBUG POOL WIFI
WATERBUG POOL RULES
The swimming pool is a private facility for Members Use.
All guests must be accompanied by a resident.
Pool Hours: Open Daily Dawn to Dusk.
- Use of the pool is at the User's own risk. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No food, beverages or gum in pool or on pool wet deck.
- No glass or animals in the fenced pool area.
- Tobacco products are not permitted at the pool.
- Shower before entering.
- If incontinent, wear tight fitting rubber or plastic pants or a swim diaper.
- Persons with sore or inflamed eyes, colds, nasal or ear discharges, boil or other acute or obvious skin or body infections or cuts shall be excluded from the pool.
- Do not swallow the pool water.
- No running, roughhousing, general horseplay, or any other disorderly conduct that will endanger the safety of others is allowed.
- Radios and other electronic devices must be played so as not to offend others.
- Appropriate swim wear must be worn at all times.
- Management reserves the right to close the pool at any time to preserve the health well-being of Members and guests.
- Management reserves the right to deny use of pool privileges to any violating the above policies.
BATH LOAD: 55 Persons
In case of EMERGENCY CALL 911
Wildlight Residential Association Office - (904)530-1559
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY